Veterans With Dogs is committed to fundraising and communicating in an honest and transparent way. We rely on the generosity and enthusiasm of our supporters so that we may carry out our work providing training support and services for assistance dogs for Veterans.
Our aim is to ensure that everyone who chooses to offer their support, whether by making a donation or by giving their time to take part in events, online actions, or to share our message, has a positive and rewarding experience with us and understands that their support is very much valued.
"To be honest and transparent about where your money goes and why we ask for donations"
- We are passionate about providing Assistance Dogs for Veterans with mental health difficulties. We will provide information about how we spend your money so you can see what a difference you’re making
- We are committed to keeping you informed about how you are helping Veterans to lead more independent lives
We will protect your data
- Your data is safe with us. We take our obligations very seriously and we will never sell your data to third party organisations
- We will only contact you via methods we have received your consent for us to use
- You can contact us at any time should you wish to change the way we contact you or opt out of future communications
We are respectful
- We will not put undue pressure on you to make a gift and if you do not wish to donate we will respect your decision
We are accountable
- We will do all we can to ensure that fundraisers, volunteers and third party agencies working with us comply with all fundraising regulations and this promise
- Where we work with third party agencies we will ensure training is provided and will monitor their work. We will act quickly if they do not meet the high standards we set
- We will always provide easy ways for you to contact us and we are on hand to help answer any queries you may have
- If you are unhappy with anything we’ve done you can contact us using our complaints policy. If we make a mistake we will apologise and do all we can to put things right.
- However, if we cannot resolve your complaint, we accept the authority of the Charity Commission and the new Fundraising Regulator, to make a final adjudication.
If you have any questions please contact us so that we may help.