Interested in fundraising for Veterans With Dogs?
Then you’re in the right place. Whether you are looking for information on how to fundraise or inspiration on what to do, we are here to help provide our information and a fundraising pack which you can download for free today.
You can help us by raising money however you would like to. Have a cake sale, run a race, or host a barbeque. Whatever suits you is fine by us!
Organising your own fundraising is an exciting way for you to make an impact and help our organisation meet our mission by raising funds, your way. Hosting your own fundraiser can be as simple as having a cake sale or as exciting as hosting a concert, golf tournament or other big event. The options are endless. The key is to find an event or activity that you are passionate about and that you think your friends, family and colleagues will support.
Use your local community contacts to kick start your fundraiser, such as your office, church, gym, or school. Engage those that already share a common interest with you.
Start your own online fundraising page for free
You can start your own fundraising page here with TotalGiving. This secure platform is entirely free to use and allows you to receive donations or sponsorship online from your supporters. The funds are processed on your behalf and sent directly to the charity.
Why not download a fundraising pack?
The more support you have the more successful your fundraising will be, that’s why we try to help. Your fundraising pack gives you access to key materials like poster templates and sponsorship forms and lets us offer the support you need. From risk assessment guides to fundraising ideas.
You can download your pack from our Fundraising Toolkit page
Remember to check at work if your company will match-fund your fundraising efforts – a very quick way to double your effort!
Follow these three steps to help make your fundraising a success
Decide what kind of event you’d like to hold and start thinking about dates, venues and fundraising activities—here are a couple of ideas to get your thinking cap on:
- Get active – take part in a fun run, relay or cycle day
- Be social – host a pancake breakfast, high tea or office function
- Step into someone else’s shoes – take part in an event or activity
- Embrace your competitive nature – hold a tournament (golf, poker, or anything else you and your friends love!)
- Gifts in lieu – family and friends can celebrate a birthday, wedding, or other special occasion by donating to your TotalGiving fundraising page
- Complete the Fundraising Registration Form in the Fundraising ToolKit page and send it to us at
- Use an online page to collect even more donations and share with your friends and family. TotalGiving will help you to quickly and easily build your own fundraising page.
- Now for the fun part! Invite your friends, family and local community to join in and support your event, then have a great time knowing that you’re making a difference to the lives of Veterans with 'invisible injuries'.
Get in Touch
Please contact us with any queries or for any further information