ANIMAL HEALTH AND WELFARE
Passionate about the health and welfare of dogs? Then you could just be the person we are looking for . .
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join our friendly and welcoming team, working closely with the recipients of our life changing dogs and is a great opportunity to work in a role that makes a real difference.
In this rewarding role, you will be providing guidance and information to our Veterans and their assistance dogs. From health checks to liaising with veterinary centres, checking and updating registrations and providing an overview of the health of all dogs within the charity, and to the team supporting our working partnerships.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing support for the welfare of all our dogs
- Providing guidance and information to our Veterans with their dogs.
- Updating and logging information on our databases
It is therefore important that you can meet the required criteria:
- Animal Healthcare or Veterinary Nurse experience essential
- Excellent telephone manner
- Great IT skills
- Effective organisation and planning skills
- Experience dealing with confidential and sensitive data
- Accurate record keeping, ideally with database experience
It is also essential that you are committed, conscientious and a strong team player. Above all you will embrace our values with a passion, and love working as part of the growing Veterans With Dogs family.
To apply, download the role description and application form. Application is via application form only, so please email your completed application form to