We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced administrator to join our team at Seale Hayne.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join our friendly and welcoming team, working closely with the recipients of our life changing dogs and is a great opportunity to work in a role that makes a real difference.
In this rewarding role, you will be giving guidance and information to our applicants about their application for an assistance dog, and providing administrative support during the application process and to the team supporting our working partnerships.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support for applications
- Providing guidance and information to our applicants during enquiry stage and the application process
- Updating and logging information on our databases
It is therefore important that you can meet the required criteria:
- Experience in an administrative role
- Excellent telephone manner
- Great IT skills
- Effective organisation and planning skills
- Experience dealing with confidential and sensitive data
- Accurate record keeping, ideally with database experience
It is also essential that you are committed, conscientious and a strong team player. Above all you will embrace our values with a passion, and love working as part of the growing Veterans With Dogs family.
To apply, download the role description and application form. Application is via application form only, so please email your completed application form to